Thursday 30 May 2013

Funerus - Reduced to Sludge LP


FUNERUS - Reduced to Sludge LP


I already wrote a nice review for the Funerus' long awaited second album "Reduced to Sludge". You can find it somewhere on the archives of this blog. I was really enthusiastic about this release and so I was very happy when I've found out that Hellthrash Productions is going to release the LP version of this album. I waited and waited and here it finally is!!!!!!

"Reduced to Sludge" got a very nice packaging, the quality of the cover, as well as of the vinyl, are just very, very good and the whole release looks and sounds absolutely perfect. I must totally recommend you getting it, trust me, it is worth a sin crushing old school death metal in its best form! My copy is one of the 100's brown vinyls, it comes with a nice poster... and well, what else can I write - just get it now, will you? I am very happy that the quality of vinyl releases of Hellthrasher are as good as of the CDs... Resurgency's "False Enlightenment" was a killer vinyl release, now the same I can write about Funerus... Hellthrasher is planning some more vinyl releases:
PAROXSIHZEM - Paroxsihzem LP
SERPENT NOIR – “Sanguis XI” 12” MLP 
SERPENT NOIR – “Seeing through the shadow consciousness (open up the shells)” 12” LP (with DWP)
Damn, they all will be a mandatory purchase for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment